The latest and greatest from the Bailey family adventures.

Friday, March 7, 2008

Visit to Seattle


Millie and I went to Seattle for a quick visit last week.  We were lucky enough to have the better part of one day to spend with my best friend, Cicely and her adorable son Quin.  Millie and "Baby Quin", as she likes to call him, played in the Kids Quest children's museum.  This is Millie in one of the cool bird houses.  She and Quin had so much fun and Cicely and I were able to do a lot of catching up, Mom style.  I really enjoyed our time together.  It is strange to think about hanging out as Moms with my best friend but it was great!
Millie and Quin afforded us the opportunity to take embarrassing pictures of bathtime which of course I have posted here for all to see :)

1 comment:

Cicely said...

Yay! I am so glad to see you updated the blog!! Keep it up, I love to read about all the "goings on" in your life! :)

About Me

My photo
Temecula, CA, United States
just me