The latest and greatest from the Bailey family adventures.

Friday, March 7, 2008

Fast Forward







S
o that was the past, here is the present.  Gio goes to preschool at Juniper Elementary.  He loves his class!  He always comes home singing new songs he learned in school.  It is a challenge for me to learn all of them so we can sing together.  Millie has been attending a ballet class once a week which has been tons of fun.  We are always having pretend ballet shows where everyone is prompted to clap for Millie once she has finished.  The hardest part about ballet class is all of the rules.  So far Millie has broken most of them, specifically the no talking in class rule.  I don't know where she gets that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm! I know where Millie gets her chatability! Love Mom

About Me

My photo
Temecula, CA, United States
just me